- Please Arrive early for all appointments.
New Patients should arrive 30 minutes BEFORE their appointment time to ensure that you can be seen on the date and time you have been scheduled.
Established patients should arrive 15 minutes BEFORE their appointment time.
- If paperwork is not completed, you must arrive 30 minutes before your appointment time.
- Bring your insurance cards to every appointment.
- Copays are due at check-in.
To make an appointment with your physician contact us at (405) 329-0121. If you need to cancel an appointment, please call our office as early as possible to reschedule. Appointments must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to cancel your appointment in advance may result in a “no-show” (or missed appointment) fee. Please bring all your prescription and non-prescription medications to each office visit.
In case of an emergency, go directly to the Emergency Room at Norman Regional Hospital, 901 N. Porter.
Our office utilizes two automated appointment reminder systems. One calls to remind you of your upcoming appointments with our office. The appointment reminder system calls you up to one week prior to your next appointment to give you the day, date, and time of your appointment. You can either confirm or cancel your appointment by using your telephone keypad and pressing the following keys anytime during the message:
- Press the 1 Key to confirm your appointment
- Press the 2 Key to replay this message
- Press the 5 Key to cancel your appointment
Our second automated appointment reminder system sends an email to you through the Patient Portal system.